Description & Progress
- disseminate the IEDI in two kabupaten/kota of two provinces rich in natural resources and provide capacity building for kabupaten/kota officials to use the Index as a policy tool so that they can create more inclusive policies
- assess the inclusiveness of oil palm plantations in a kabupaten of a province rich in natural resources
Through this project, we expect the districts in which we will work can learn, understand, and use the IEDI as a policy tool to make their economic development policies more inclusive. By the end of this project, we expect officials in the said kabupaten/kota to be familiar with the IEDI and are interested in using it as a policy tool to make their policies more inclusive.
- Inclusive economic development diagnostic, dissemination, and capacity building in two kabupaten/kota (in Riau and West Kalimantan provinces) with an activity report as the deliverable
- A study on the inclusiveness of oil palm smallholding plantations in a kabupaten in North Sumatra province This activity's deliverables are a research report and a policy brief to be disseminated to relevant policymakers to help them devise policies that will enhance oil palm smallholding plantations' inclusiveness.
- Continuous maintenance and improvement of the IEDI online system
- Attendance at an international conference to promote the IEDI