(This webinar is in Bahasa Indonesia only)
The SMERU Research Institute, in collaboration with the Ministry of National Development Planning/Bappenas, held a webinar on "The Impact of COVID-19 on the Inclusive Economic Development in West Java and Local Government’s Responses". This webinar is supported by the Knowledge Sector Initiative.
The Province of West Java is considered to have provided the right response in handling the COVID-19 pandemic and their experience would be a valuable lesson for other local governments.
The speakers in this webinar are from academics and government institutions to provide a perspective on COVID-19 pandemic in West Java and its economic impact. In addition, SMERU and Bappenas presented their research related to inclusive economic development in West Java that could be used as inputs for pandemic or disaster mitigation policies in the future.
1. Ridwan Kamil (Gubernur Provinsi Jawa Barat)
2. Amalia Adininggar Widyasanti (Staf Ahli Menteri Bidang Sinergi Ekonomi dan Pembiayaan Kementerian PPN/Bappenas)
3. Triana Gunawan (Kepala OJK Regional Jawa Barat)
3. Herawanto (Kepala Kantor Perwakilan Bank Indonesia Provinsi Jawa Barat)
4. Panji Fortuna Hadisoemarto (Ahli Epidemiologi, Universitas Padjadjaran)
5. Asep Suryahadi (Peneliti Utama, The SMERU Research Institute)