In an effort to improve the quality of education, Bhakti Tanoto Foundation initiated the Educational Leadership Initiative to Accomplish Achievement (INSPIRASI) program. The program is designed to improve the competence of Indonesian school principals in Kabupaten Karawang, West Java. In this regard, SMERU will provide technical assistance for the endline data research on the implementation of the pilot program batch 1.
To facilitate INSPIRASI Foundation in conducting the endline study on the impact of INSPIRASI’s Pilot Program Batch 1 on the capacity of school principals, teachers, and students, to keep it aligned with the agreed indicators and methods.
As a research facilitator, SMERU is tasked to
- Review the instruments of, and plans for, the quantitative study analysis;
- Review the materials for enumerator trainings;
- Provide consultation related to endline data collection;
- Perform endline data analysis and prepare the study report; and
- Develop the qualitative study design and the plan for its analysis.