In an effort to improve the quality of education, Bhakti Tanoto Foundation initiated the Educational Leadership Initiative to Accomplish Achievement (INSPIRASI) program. The program is designed to improve the competence of Indonesian school principals in Kabupaten Karawang, West Java. In this regard, SMERU will provide technical assistance for the endline data research on the implementation of the pilot program batch 1.
- Review the instruments of, and plans for, the quantitative study analysis;
- Review the materials for enumerator trainings;
- Provide consultation related to endline data collection;
- Perform endline data analysis and prepare the study report; and
- Develop the qualitative study design and the plan for its analysis.